- Moulton Award Winning Windmill
- Ayscoughfee Hall, Museum and gardens
- Baytree Garden & Owl Centre
- Gordon Boswell Romany Museum
- Peter Scott Walk
- Pinchbeck Engine & Land Drainage Museum
- Crowland Abbey
- African Violet Centre
- Peckover House (National Trust)
- Springfields Festival Gardens and Outlet Shopping which is a 35 acre site open
all year round. There are formal gardens, celebrity gardens, water and wetland features.
Also a woodland walk and seasonal flower beds. Visit their website
The Fens are unique in character, undiscovered, unspoilt and distinctively different from any other area in
the Country. Crafted by man from salt marshes, the Fens are a wildlife haven with an abundance of flora and fauna.
The tranquil open countryside merges into quiet country roads which are ideal for walking and cycling.